Going over the word count limits because you ‘have one last great idea you must put in’ will not win you marks. You must remember that if you surpass the word count, online forms will frequently simply stop accepting new words when the limit has been reached.
Here we will look at some tips you can use:
- Use simple language and simple words. These can actually take up
lesscharacters than more uncommon or fancier words.
- Plan your answer in advance, reread it and edit to ensure it says what you want it to say, most importantly within the word limit.
- Don’t repeat anything that has already been used or could be better placed in the answer
fora different question.
Table of Contents
- Training Contract and Vacation Scheme Application Tips
- Before You Start Your Law Firm Vacation Scheme or Training Contract Application Form
- Common Law Questions on Your Law Firm Application Form
- How to Answer Questions About Yourself
- Answering Competency Questions
- Commercial Law Questions and Answers
- Filling in Your Work Experience
- Word Count Limits
- How to Write a Law Cover Letter
- At the End of Your Law Firm Application Form
- Download the Complete Guide to Vacation Schemes & Training Contracts Applications