Applying to law firms is not easy. The application form is your opportunity to get your law firm recruitment off to the best start. Before you send your form in, don’t forget to:
- Proofread your application form. Even better, have someone else proofread your application form.
- Keep a copy of your application form, you will need it later.
- Learn from unsuccessful applications and continue to improve your form each time.
- Many firms recommend you apply early as they assess applications on a rolling basis. Applying early means you can learn from any mistakes, you have less pressure on you whilst you are writing the form, and you can have more choice
oninterview and vacation scheme dates.
The top law firms will push you to your limit during the recruitment process. This is the very first step. JobTestPrep can help you prepare for each stage along the way.
Table of Contents
- Training Contract and Vacation Scheme Application Tips
- Before You Start Your Law Firm Vacation Scheme or Training Contract Application Form
- Common Law Questions on Your Law Firm Application Form
- How to Answer Questions About Yourself
- Answering Competency Questions
- Commercial Law Questions and Answers
- Filling in Your Work Experience
- Word Count Limits
- How to Write a Law Cover Letter
- At the End of Your Law Firm Application Form
- Download the Complete Guide to Vacation Schemes & Training Contracts Applications